View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 07:31 AM   #18
Gwenne & Len

I have bunches of hooks, too!! Has anyone mentioned the over the door towel rack for the bathroom? On our first trip out in our 3124, I also want to bring a small magazine/paper holder next time. I also have multiple plate organizers in my cabinets, to maximize storage. We are using the last 'kitchen' cabinet (next to the 3 drawers under the wardrobe) for clothing now.....and I searched for a low tote for the lower cabinet so I could pull things out instead of getting down on my knees. Couldn't find anything that size, so I bought a foil oven liner, bent the end up for the correct size, and we can now pull our shoes out in a search......jury still out on that, we'll see......and I have a small 2 shelf organizer on the bathroom counter.

We also got a Breville toaster oven and installed it where the microwave opening is. Love the thing! It bakes, toasts, broils, warms etc. I have a small Keurig coffee maker on the counter, with the pull out drawer with k cups under it.

I'm really into organizing closets and space, so this saga will unfold....we need to maximize our storage in these little/big campers!!
2012 Highlander
Leelanau County, Michigan
Gwenne & Len is offline   Reply With Quote