View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #14
Gwenne & Len

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapopper View Post
We bought a 2006 2720SL last week. We sold our pup yesterday . So we were taking our camping gear out of the pup and moving it to the TM. The door rack is holding coozies , mosquito spray , dog leash and a flash light. We are keeping paper goods in the cabinet under the stove. We are keeping cleaning supplies under the sink. Space is limited here so it helps to keep everything upright. We keep our ceramic coffee cups in a gallon size ice-cream container. We store this under the stove too. The cabinet in front of the bed will hold pillow, sheets and blankets. The drawers below the closet will hold our clothes. The cabinet over the sink will be our mini pantry. The storage under the couch will hold ceramic heaters , fan, camp chairs and misc camping items. The cabinet over the couch will hold misc stuff like playing cards , games, flashlight, books etc . The rear outside compartment holds 2 batteries, battery switch, water hose, coleman stove, mini tote with camping hardware, bungee cord, rope, string , extension cords, awning flapper and misc outdoor stuff. There is a good bit of storage if you manage it wisely. I will have 1 or 2 totes to toss in the back of my truck. These will hold charcoal , fire starter , fire cooking rack . Mainly dirty stuff that you don't want to keep in the camper.
We keep our bed made up when we close up, and put our pillows in the shower stall, so you may be able to free up the space under the bed for other things. I found the 3 drawers weren't enough, so I put our shoes on the bottom and pants/jeans on the shelf.......and my husbands cowboy hat!
2012 Highlander
Leelanau County, Michigan
Gwenne & Len is offline   Reply With Quote