View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
TM_Matt

Quote:
- Can I throw TP in there (that hole looks very small) :-)
Regular old TP is fine. RV TP not necessary. As one who has managed to plug up the house turlet many times, the TM has always come through!

Quote:
- If two adults, and two kids (7 & 4) use it constantly, how often do you think I would have to empty it before gets full, OR it starts to smell?
Gets full - see posts about filling. You can maximize volume by only putting enough water in to make the water circulate - instead of filling to "empty". You can also drain off some by opening the valve and letting some flow down the pipe. All that aside, 3 of us can go 2 nights (more likely 3 nights) exclusively using the TM. Using a combination of what's available at the the campground, significantly more. It really doesn't have to smell. Keep the lid closed between use, yes.

Quote:
- Is it possible to dump the content in the tank (opening leveler on the bottom of the toilet), and charge it again for another couple of days? Is that holding tank big enough to handle two charges (I guess it would always hold only one charge. Once you empty first one, you release second one in the tank then dump it)?
I think I heard you can get another gallon and a half as above. Not sure.

Quote:
- Did anybody ever have blockage, and how did you guys deal with it?
Never, thank Goodness.

Quote:
- Are there any good "nature friendly" type of chemicals that could be used and do work?
I use the stuff that is called for in the manual. http://www.thetford.com/Portals/0/pdf/Formaldehyde.pdf