View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 02:50 PM   #1
chvaka

Default Horrible Walk Through

I just purchased a 97' TM 3023.  This is my first trailer ever so I am a newbie.  I went to pick it up tonight and the walk through was a disaster.  The guys who went over the TM with me, new less about them than I.  Here is what they said can someone please clarify.  My 3023 has 2 fresh water tanks with 2 seperate valves to fill them from the outside.  The salesman said they were 2 20 gallon tanks.  The guy who went through it with me said it was 2 10 gallon tanks.  Does anyone know?  They also have never heard of a recirculating toilet.  This toilet has a t-handle at the base, a little black button on the left side, and a gauge on the right side that had an E on the left, F on the right, and it said charge on it.  I think this is a recirculating toilet, how do you know when it is charged, and how do you charge it?  Does it draw water from the fresh water tanks when you flush?  They say yes, I think no.  Lastly they said the only way to power the fridge while in transit is to use the LP.  Is this correct?  I thought the fridge was a 3 way with DC, AC, and LP.  He said it was just AC and LP.  If it has DC, is it just running off your battery packs on the trailer or is it running from the tow vehicle?  

Please help, I am very angry at the experience.  I left the trailer there until they can clarify for me.  They said they would answer all questions and deliver the trailer to my house.  I was hoping someone in this forum would answer me so I had the information before I talk to them tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.