View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
hillbillyhotel
TrailManor Master

Default Adventure in replacing water tank in older tm 23

Ok still been working on fixing leaking fresh water tank,not giving up on the underbelly tank yet, just got to do something now for a trip. Had looked around and visited local rv shop, no luck. So i called twin cove rv, a tm dealer up the road 3 miles from factory,spoke with mr. Jim conner, the owner,told him my sad story about not being able to find the odd size tank for an older tm, took my imfo, said he would call over factoy and see what he could do,called back in about an hr. Said they had one and the price. well told him i would be there wed morning,hold that tank! Got there bright and early 7.45 am,mr jim was waiting for me,said he had to go pick up, they was putting the sensors in it,told him mine did not have them, had brought my old one with me.he looked at said did not look like the one they had waiting for me so he made a call and the next thing i was at factory
was a giddy as a school girl going through the front doors,first person to walk out and greet us was mr. Bob the new owner,that was impressive! Told him not to worry, my old one would wear out someday and i would buy a new one then out came mr eddie, what i nice man, took my old tank went right into plant,back to the tank shelve in plant, and right there on the top shelve at the bottem of stack was it,got it down and even put the fittings in it for me, all i can say is wow, left there feeling like they really care about there customers.
So here is pic of tank if you need to replace one in an older one and mine going back in,
300 miles(round trip)to get tank ,all the rain, 3 hrs on my old knees changing tank & pump, but today was priceless as a tm owner
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3340.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	7330   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3341.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	7331   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3342.jpg
Views:	115