View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkotulski View Post
Our family has recently grown and we have outgrown our current 2010 3023. After talking to a RV dealership they are trying to lowball our RV 10k. Due to this we are looking at selling it privately. I have posted our Trailmanor on the sale page but it seems that Virginia may not have a good market for Trailmanors. Does anyone have a suggestion for selling? Is their a state that seems to do better? Maybe we could post it on Craiglist in a particular area. Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Thanks!
Michelle
Hi,

I have often thought about this. As RV owners of all brands have the same problem, “example” people are not running down the street looking for an Airstream Trailer or other brands. People get there needs in order then start looking what there priority's are. My priority was size, quality, fit in the garage, and no storage fees, I am very happy. You will find a person like me around. I love Airstream but this stage in my life it will not work for me, but I am very happy with what I got. Be patient.

Hit all the free internet areas like FB, and Craig's List and keep posting the TM.

Dave