View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
manorlife
BannedUsers

I would think that attaching it to the outside (streetside) of the square tubes of the antenna would provide a good attachment point. from there you could drill one of the square tubes and run the wire inside it like the TV wire is run. then daylight it somewhere close to the bottom (again like the tv wire is daylit). after that its a good point to just run it allong the roof via a cord mate. I'm looking on the front shell of the TM there is a horizontal metal trim that makes the transition between the bent part of the front shell and the vertical part. I would bet its hiding something... either wireing for the outside running lights or an actual seam in the aluminum clad of the front shell... anyone know??? perhapsthis would be a good place to drill a hole to run it into the cabinets above the bed??? if not another place to investigate is the side plastic 'L' corner guards on the roof. here again it must be hidng a seam where one can drill to get a wire in. third option is the center metal seam on the roof... interestingly it cooresponds to another seam on the cieling of the TM... there too I think there may be a seam??? anyone know??? again it would be a much better place to drill into the cabin from the roof and perhaps be able to bring the wire in this way as that seam rund all the way to the cabinets I think...
manorlife is offline   Reply With Quote