View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
b&pcamping

Default Shake Down trip

Joe Daddy,
Not sure what you’re coming from with your purchase of the TM. We upgraded from a Coleman Tent trailer and we've now had three very good experiences with our "new to us" 2006 2619. The trick for us has been having those things we use frequently while camping in the cabinets most easily gotten to, and those things that we only need to get out once while camping like bedding, blankets, or towels ext... we store under the seats. We feel like we've died and gone to heaven with the extra space we have especially with the wardrobe space. As for closing up and getting on the road, we also feel like we've gone to heaven as it only takes about 10 -15 minutes close down and hook up. Your comment on having to have it all in or all out of the TM is correct, but even then I've opened up and retrieved something without a lot of true effort. There's always give and take, and we feel the TM give much more to use than it's taken. This is a used trailer, and I expect to have some minor issues, which we've had, but they've been easily fixed. This site has been a great fount of information. I hope that your future trips prove to be more pleasurable and you get a kick out of thinking of ways to make each successive trip better. Good Luck!!
Bruce and Paula
06 / 2619