View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
chopslot

You sound like a kindred spirit Bluegrass! Admittedly though I am kicking myself for missing both the Stringdusters and Chocolate Drops (as well as Poor Mans Whiskey)...had every intention, but for whatever reason was pulled in different directions. A lot of people were buzzing about the Stringdusters as one of the best shows of the fest..which didn't surpise. Bela was actually kinda Meh... I will check the link you provided. You may want to check out Las Tortugas near Yosemite (though that is less blue grass, more Jam) I will drop you a line...unfortunately/fortunately I will be out on the Green River floating/fishing during your American Fork trip..we are just to the north of you..Ogden Valley.

For whatever reason I was having difficulties getting the grey tank to drain all the way...I must have been doing something wrong...I will research this, can't be that complicated...do the lines ever get clogged? particularly a shower drain..we never used it in the short time we have had it, however, it could have been used extensively and plugged.