View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDog View Post
Well, based off Wayne's install/"experience so far" thread and his prior solar experience on his boat, I just bought two of them at $209/ea shipped (There was another auction for the same panel that ended 15 minutes later).

I saw the typos (charing instead of charging....let's hope that's not the case), but decided to take a chance.

Time will tell if it works out.

I have some reading to do on install options and am sure I'll be asking Wayne questions

I live a block from the other end of Point Mugu State Park/Sycamore Canyon - - so an 8 mile bike ride delivers me to the Pt Mugu Campground Wayne frequents - If he doesn't mind a vistor, I may ride my bike down to see his install in person )

I'll update my experience on this thread...
It was great to meet MudDog & family @ Pt Mugu this weekend. Jim did a great job of mounting his panels on the forward shell. He also got The MPPT controller and top quality cables. Real nice installation......

Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again some time. I'll let you share your experience with the panels. Your instrumentation is a lot more sophisticated than mine.....