Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #62
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

After owing 3 regular TrailManors since 1992, it's difficult for me to believe that 2 customers are getting such a run around by TrailManor. Anytime that I needed something, ED or Jimmy Davis(before Ed) always took care of my request in a very timely way. When we ordered our new units, Keith Hulsey always tried to honor our request for whatever change we wanted to the unit. They always tried to please their customer.

Maybe, I read all of the posts too quickly, but I don't hear very much involvement by the dealer or dealers where the Elkmonts were purchased. When ever I buy a big ticket item, my first stop is at the dealer level. If I don't get any satisfaction, then I look to the manufacturer. I guess from the posts, both unhappy owners went directly to TrailManor. If I am wrong, I would appreciate a reply to my unanswered question.

We plan on buying a new larger Elkmont model as soon as they are built in the Spring. From looking at the Elkmonts at the dealer and also at the Hershey RV show, we were very impressed with the quality of the unit. I checked out everything very carefully, and I thought they did a good job at the manufacturer's level.

Hoping to see a post regarding my question since we will be spending a large sum of money on a new Elkmont.

Maybe, other Elkmont owners out there will let us know about their purchases. I sure hope so!!!!