Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #55
cochise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenngeri2720 View Post
Cochise,
I have a question for you since you have done a lot of research of the furnace. After looking at mine I find that there is to ducting going from the furnace to a round vent at the front of the bench facing the foot of the bed. Is there suppose to be one?? There is a foil flex ducting going to the bathroom wall but I can’t see were it come out in the bathroom.
KennGeri2770 here are a few photos that should show you what should be there.

In the upper center of the picture, (by all the wires) there is a 4” vent facing the bedroom area. I was under the impression that it would supply heat to the sleeping area, but TM says NO that is the return air vent. (But they also claim that the crack under the long side of the seat serves as the return. GO FIGURE.

Here is the supply duct at the top coming from the furnace, and at the bottom the one to the left is blowing from the short leg of the seat, and the one to the right goes to the bathroom.

This shows the heat vent on the short leg of the seat.

And here is what the furnace looked like when we got the trailer and before the dealer here in Tucson moved the water tank and ran ducts off both sides of the furnace. TM would not pay for it so the work has been left “up in the air” sort of.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0799.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	4362   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1669.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	4363   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1628.JPG
Views:	262