View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #24
cali camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAmark View Post
Hi Chip -- Sunday the 17th? Sounds like we were headed the same direction as you so it must not have been us you saw. We left Doran Beach about 11:30 (it almost hurt to leave such a gorgeous day at the beach for 100 degrees in Pleasanton) headed toward Petaluma.

-- an additional possible sighting of another TM in the Sonoma Coast area...Friday 5/15 ~6:30 after setting up at Doran Beach we were headed back east to Valley Ford for dinner at Dinnuci's and I thought I saw on older TM (didn't get a good look so thought it could be a Hi-Lo) headed west.
Mark
Mark,
I know the wording I used in describing our direction and location was kind of lame so I understand the confusion, but we were headed to Doran Beach on Sunday so we were headed in the opposite direction. We got spot 105 this time, next to the best spot in the park (104). We stayed thru Wednesday and the weather was awesome!

2007 2720SD, Dual 80 watt solar panels, flat screen LCD TV mounted on side wall, 210 Ah AGM Battery, Link 10, Dual Honda 2000EUi's
Cadillac Escalade EXT, Prodigy