View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #7
2bcs1jrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by grill-n-go View Post
I went back and read some of the reviews for this product in Amazon. As we suspected, it does not disipate it heat, it only blows a cool breeze at a specific "target".

Bottom line: You are not cooling the space, you've introduced a device that blows cool air while acting as a source of heat for the rest of the room.

You may want to do a search por portable air conditioners. I've tried a portable 9000 BTU portable in our TM with mixed results. A benefit of having a Trailmanor is that you can connect your portable outside of the TM by running an extension cord out under one of the velcro flaps. It can be connected directly to an outside source of power without going through the TMs electric system.
I was hoping it would blow a cool breeze at my dogs who would be in close range.

I had a hard time finding a review of this item. I did search amazon to find one to no avail. I'll try again, but I wouldn't mind a link to what you found.

Connecting to the outside source is one of those "duh" things that I didn't think of. Thanks for that tip.

Cheri