View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:29 PM   #18
LifeIsGood

Question

I have a question regarding the ADCO PN 12252 cover for the 2720SL -- We will be picking up our new 08 2720SL this Saturday at White Mountain RV in New Hampshire and there just happens to be a Camping World store along the way. Getting excited but want to be prepared, as well. Like Virginia, ours will be parked under trees and I wanted to know if anyone places anything over the antenna, AC or solar panel to protect against falling branches before putting the cover on and also to protect the cover from possible tears. I was thinking of taking an old eggcrate mattress pad or something like that to cover any sharp edges and especially want to protect the solar panel that came w/ours. Does anyone have any suggestions that worked for them that might help me? At first, I thought of purchasing one of those portable outdoor canopies (10 X 20), but they are not in the stores in my area yet and I'm not sure my neighbors would want to look at one of those. Just to be sure, is this the same cover as the ADCO PN 12252 that everyone is talking about? I think the Item # is different now but it is the same size as what was recommended for the 2720SL. http://www.campingworld.com/order/ I read somewhere that Camping World will not let you buy it and open it up to see if it's the right size and return it? Just want to make sure I get it right the first time around. Also, if you have this cover covering the entire trailer, do you really need the tire covers, too? Seems like overkill, to me. Any help will be much appreciated - Linda