View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
all4camping

Default aaahhhh, Yellowstone

this was my first maiden voyage very far away with my TM2619 last summer. check on road construction within the park!!!! we used the entrance coming through Chyenne, WY and there were at least 30 min delays in and out. even though we were just outside, the driving to and from your site is time you are not visiting the park and this will make a difference when you are there. Fishing Bridge was wonderful for us. we were outside all day every day and didn't care that there were neighbors close by; and there are lots of trees and wooded areas. I definitely did not feel like it was a parking lot, but we were close. there was a pack of wolves that traveled through the campground each morning and each evening as well as a den of coyotes with pups in the area. we did have to have reservations-but were able to get in because I checked several times each day for a cancellation and good for me, someone cancelled! and I was able to stay inside the parkmy last 5 days. this made a huge difference. I'm planning to go back again this summer. pm me if you want to talk about the trip-I'll be traveling from Tennessee [email protected]

Dona Jo
TM '06 2619
TV '03 Explorer Sport,v6,2wd,:corkysm60
all4camping is offline   Reply With Quote