View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 PM   #2
Goodyear Travels

Hello Familyfun,
I think that my wife and I met you folks in a Prescott campground while we were scouting for future campsites. If I remember right -- you and the kids were on your very first outing in your new TM. Hope you all have enjoyed your TM travels. I don't know who your AC manufacturer is but I'm guessing that there a number of RV service centers in the Phx area that would be happy to have your business. I just can't give a personal recommendation. Maybe Ed Lyle at the TM factory in Tenn could make a suggestion, OR maybe Bill, one of our most esteemed moderators who lives in the area, could make a recommendation. I don't believe that AC work or even AC replacement would necessarily require a trip to Tuscon to visit the only authorized TM dealership in the state, Ed Hannon's Freedom RV. I have found a wealth of information for virtually every project on this forum. I have adjusted my shells, converted to 6 volt batteries, installed an Equalizier hitch, modified my spare tire carrier, etc. --- all with the help of good people who were willing to share their knowledge and expertise. There are a few projects that are best undertaken by an authorized dealer --- like removing a shower to repair a leak in a gray water tank. I passed on this one. If we can be of any help we're willing to Pay it Forward. From the west end of the valley, Eric & Holly