View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 10:39 AM   #2
Happytrails

Default Re: 2003 Jubilee Rally

June 22-28? Is this next year, or a typo on the month? Just curious as that is pretty close to where I live. I've come a long way with my restoration finally finishing my TM last night by installing the rest of the aluminum and the last stop. It still sits about 2" too far forward, so I need to go back in on that side and install 2 more shims under the rubber bumper up in the pocket stop, but that's about it, and it's finally standing all on it's own! Besides that, I need to fix the broken grey water sewage line, and get it inspected, and new tires. (Paid for already). Maybe new brakes as I don't know the condition of the old ones, but I did get my brake controller and tow package installed friday already with a 1000 lb weight distributing hitch..(Used for $150.00) It might be a little more than I needed, but at half price of a new one, I couldn't argue! I need to patch a line on the hot water heater, and go through the furnace and clean it out, but those two can wait for now. I've also got a short somewhere in the front section.....don't have any 12v in the front shell, so have to track that down....I was hoping to have it on the road next week, but looks like I'll be only 1 week behind schedule which isn't too bad. I'll update my web page with the new pictures but there isn't that much that I've not already done and documented already on it.

Happytrails.........