View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 12:45 PM   #5
grubbyjeans

Default A/C replacement

We replaced our original with the Atwood 15026.

Larry, we'll be taking our trailer out sometime next month for a run to a music festival. I'll send you a PM so you can come by and take a look.

My install link:

The install was not difficult at all and can be completed in a day. The only assistance I required was in removing the old unit and setting the Atwood in place, which was done with the shells lowered. That was all completed with the upper sections lowered.

I had previously removed the interior duct, mounting screws, and elec. connections. Once the new unit was in place atop the trailer, I opened the shells and completed the install.

I don't remember the exact cost, but it was only the cost of the a/c. No other costs were incurred.

We purchased the a/c here. We had to wait a few weeks for availability and the original shipment came in with slight damage to the top. Apparently the shipper had set something on top of the shipping carton and crushed it enough that the top cover had a small crack in it.

A replacement shipment came in just a few days.

We are extremely happy with the replacement. It is so much quieter than the original and has greater cooling capacity.

[SIGPIC]http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8372&dateline=1403045 022[/SIGPIC]
2010 Sport Trac -> 2009 2720SL
Travel accessories: Dobro style resonator guitar, Mandolin, Guitar

Albums
grubbyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote