View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 12:53 PM   #1
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Default Update on remodel

A little update on my remodel. I have the crocheted valances done for the front bed windows, so I reinstalled all the molding and privacy curtain rails, etc. and snapped a few photos. I recently ordered LED bulbs to replace all the 1141 bulbs in my TM, so installed those as well. I've included a photo with both front lights with the old 1141 bulbs, a photo with the old bulb on the right and the new LED on the left, and a photo with both lights with the new LEDs. I ordered the cool white type. In daylight, I can't tell if they are any brighter or not, but just the fact that it's white light instead of yellow light, it should be better for me and my aging eyes....

I am off today, and was hoping to get the floor prepped for the flooring, which is on order. But it is cold and wet here today, so I didn't want to use the JB Weld. Well, that and the fact that I didn't want to sit on that cold metal floor for hours and hours....

All pics of my remodel so far, are in my albums under my profile - http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...hp?albumid=253
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new window treatments - front bed left.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	15290   Click image for larger version

Name:	new window treatments - front bed.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	15291   Click image for larger version

Name:	new window treatments - front bed right.jpg
Views:	150