View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:41 PM   #7
gonzo628
TrailManor Master

Either you're dismay (put politely) does not come across in your post, or you are taking this FAR better than I would. I realize that it is only money, only possessions, etc, but man, the incompetence necessary to pull off that type of damage (especially given that they were pulling FORWARD when this happened)!!!! Wow! If they are that oblivious to their surrounding while executing more "basic" maneuvers, I would not even want to be in the same county with them while they were piloting their land-yacht down the road. I mean, COME ON, they made contact, pushed the TM several feet, did significant damage to it, it dropped during the process, all of this would have made CONSIDERABLE noise, and they did not notice? Having made contact would have been palatable (I could see misjudging distance / depth and striking the TM) but this?

Now that my blood pressure is up (for an event that doesn't even directly affect me), I'll try and calm back down. I am sorry this happened to you. Are their any better storage facilities? There are pictures, was there an eye-witness? Do we know the perpetrator? (or at least know how to contact)? Have they admitted fault? Was a police report filed?

Just... WOW!

-2006 3124 KB
-2016 Dodge Durango R/T
gonzo628 is offline   Reply With Quote