View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #5
shebantam

You can get a city water blow out plug, make sure everything but the shower is shut off, then blow the lines until nothing comes out of shower. This is best for the open low level drains, but should work for the outside shower, if everything is shut off tight.

Will/should not need it for the TM but I have a hand pump, bilge type pump that I put in the antifreeze and open one drain fixture at a time until the water runs pink in that fixture. If you do this, you will need a bypass for the wh, or your antifreeze will fill the water heater first. Reminds me I have to do this to my Cabin a, as there are no drains I can blow out.

Actually, I took out my Thetford Curve as I am afraid the fresh water lines will freeze and break. Granted, like the recirculating toilet, it is self contained, but I could not get all the water out of it.

I also bought the jumbo sized noodles to put between the shells in the front where the flap do not seal well. Previous owner had the small election heater, added an ac with strip heat and had an oil filled radiator type heater as he lived in the TM 1.5 years at Ft. Drum, NY. He also created his own skirting, all to help keep the trailer warmer.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote