View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:08 PM   #6
agilitynut

Thanks, everyone. I'm really appreciating all the feedback!

Padgett, I'll be towing with a 2014 4WD Honda Pilot.

Bill, yes, that's exactly the trim piece that's missing.

You've all given me things to think about. I was really hoping to have a trailer soon, but want to make sure I get something I won't need to tinker with too much to start. I am one of those people who can confidently do things once shown how, but I don't have a natural inclination for fixing things, so hoping to avoid a unit where much of that would be required at the start. Figure I'll have enough on my hands with being a first-time trailer owner and having never towed anything before.

The owner originally had this one listed at $19K, but don't think they've had much interest and that price was above my budget. The current price is actually still at the very top of my budget, so the purchase of new tires, repacking bearings, and possibly a new battery (at a minimum) will put me above what I want to spend.

Definitely looking forward to owning a TM, but sounds like I might need to bide my time and see what else comes along. I've been keeping tabs on the units for sale here and also doing frequent searches online and have come up with some great prospects, but unfortunately almost all of them have been too far from me (I'm in Missouri and hope to find something within 5-6 hr drive or someone willing to meet within that distance) or they've been an SD model and I am only interested in the SL.

Thanks again to those of you who have responded!
agilitynut is offline   Reply With Quote