Thread: Drain valves
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #7
Wingedryder

Default Drain valves

cmboyd,

I also have a 2013 model TM (27/20 SD) currently back to the dealer for a brake issue - so I can't go out and trace things inside right now. However, there IS only the one lower drain valve in front of the street side wheel on our yr/model of TM. The 2 bathroom drain valves behind the wheel remain the same. I've observed this difference for myself on an older TM vs. mine at a Trailblazer rally last month. Me thinketh that both the holding tank & hot water heater may drain from the same valve as water was warm when I drained upon leaving our last outing(?).

I'd also like to make this fresh water tank fill modification, as to have to raise shells just to take on water before reaching a campsite w/o full hookups seems very antiquated to me. BTW, I believe the other plastic hose ending just above the mesh screen cut-out forward of the single drain valve is an overflow for the regular fresh water fill (& possibly for the frig as well).

I hope we get some clarification from someone here on the Forum with a new TM. The mfr. also saw fit to separate the grey & black water discharge valves for some reason(?).

WingedRyder in Colorado
Wingedryder is offline   Reply With Quote