05-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Here is a picture of the new baby and what proud parents. ha

Bill
05-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Looks nice! You're gonna love it!

Bill

Al-n-Sue
05-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Jane - cool storage ideas - as much as I've been on the forum I haven't seen anything like that. Good work. And a very clean looking trailer!

baby jane
05-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks Al,
Bill and I have worked hard on it. The decals on the outside of the TM that are light blue, had faded and some of them were scratched off, so we tried some paint on them. An acrylic enamel. We'll see how well it holds up. ha
I took a shoe storage and cut it in half to make the storage inside the TM.
I had bought this a year ago, and was storing some of my floral business stuff in them. I put one on the wardrobe on the inside wall of the bed, to put billfolds, glasses, monies, and keys in. The privacy curtain can be pulled and hides the storage. I put the other half on the other side of the wardrobe, near the kitchen, to put spices, and tuna packages and such in it.
The one hanging on the bathroom door, use to hold some of my costume jewelry. I thought it would be great for medications, tooth paste, tooth brushes, and first aid stuff. I may look for another one to hang on another bathroom wall with bigger pockets to hold other things. They are light and made of material. Easy to put in a drawer when folding up the
TM. The outside of the trailer was missing the bumper caps, so Bill went to Home Depot, and picked up two electrical box covers and put them on the bumper as the covers. They are silver and look great with the silver bumper, and work great. We are all about using stuff for other things, than the purpose they are made for. ha
Thanks for the compliment. Hope you guys had a nice weekend out.
Baby Jane