PDA

View Full Version : Just Like Home!

DC Randy
07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Thought I'd share my interior shots, now that I've had a chance to do some interior designing ;-)

Love my TM!
Randy

Bill
07-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Those look even better than the TM publicity shots! I'm impressed.

Bill

countrygirl
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
It looks great! Is it hard to transport the lamps?

B_and_D
07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Those shots make that red interior look really inviting and rich. I agree with Bill, those shots rival the factory's website photos!

I like to watch King of the Hill sometimes too.....LOL!

DC Randy
07-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Lamps aren't hard to transport at all. I remove the bulbs and store them, remove the shades (they stack), and put them in the chair, and then the lamp bases all go on the floor. I chose to buy a small area rug for the living area, as I can't STAND feeling sand on my feet!

Thanks for the kind words...maybe I'll send them to TM! ;-)

bama-tm
07-05-2008, 11:56 PM
man........looks like home away from home! Great job!

markndeb
07-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Great job...we have the same TM only 2009 model and tan interior.
May we ask where you got the lamps and TV table?
Mark & Deb too

DC Randy
07-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Sure thing. The lamps came from Wal-Mart (was a set of (1) floor lamp, (2) table lamps and (1) small lamp that I was going to use in the bathroom, but it was too big. I have since purchased a smaller lamp from Target that I use in the bath.

The TV Table I ordered from Figis (a mail order catalog) www.figisgallery.com. Looked for a long time, for the perfect table. This is pine, so it's very, very light. Plus it has a few shelves for the DVD player, movies, etc.

Thanks for the kind words!
Randy

rjsmalley
07-07-2008, 10:21 AM
That is nothing short of spectacular! You would be hard pressed to fine a camper with so much warmth and class as yours, even if you went to a much larger RV. Very nice job in making your TM a home-away-from-home.

aliandchas
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I agree! That looks very cozy and polished. Just curious, how do you hang your pictures on the wall?

DC Randy
07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
You guys are giving me a swollen head! Keep it coming ;-)

I am a nature photographer, and wanted to display my pics. So I chose light-weight frames, and the 3M velcro frame mounts. I pull them off before tearing down, so all I have to do is stick them back up when I set up! Easy!!

Again, thanks for the nice comments.
Randy

jimbojrxsf
07-08-2008, 04:37 PM
After looking at the TMs for quite some time I think I'm sold. We will be visiting the factory in TN in Aug to see how they are made and learn as much as possible. Very nice place. Enjoy.

B_and_D
07-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow, maybe the TM factory should hire DC Randy to do their promo shots! Sounds like he's already made a sale!

;)

Vic Mendoza
07-25-2008, 08:09 PM
I love what you did in the living area. Did you do anything special in the bathroom?

DC Randy
07-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Ahh yes...I'm working my way back to that area! Stay tuned!!

beth14kk9
07-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Randy, that does look really nice. Very homey. Here I've been trying to talk myself out of wanting a TM (just had to buy DH a new car). We looked at one a while back, locally, and it seemed so spartan and blah, and I just didn't get that "warm" feeling about it, but you've made yours look so friendly and welcoming..... waaaaah! :crying: I'm back to really pining for a TM!

Beth

countrygirl
07-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I know the feeling Beth and there is only one cure.

beth14kk9
07-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Ooh, I know it, but I just am afraid of taking on another payment right now - 'til I can get my van paid off anyway (another year or so). To add more angst to the situation, a friend of mine in another state just listed her's here on the forum and it's a really good deal (thought she had sold it a while back), argh. So, for now, I'll continue to linger here camping vicariously through the rest of you.

Beth