PDA

View Full Version : Up and running!!

DC Randy
09-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey all...just back from my trip to SC where I picked up my NEW '08 2720SL...

I can't tell you all how PROUD and HAPPY I am!!!!! Pulling this camper with a Jeep Liberty UP UP UP the mountains and going 65-70 mph...not ONE bit of sway (which was my WORST fear!!!).

The only bad thing that happened was the CO detector malfunctioned and beeped non-stop...so I had to snip the wires. Spoke with TM factory this morning and it's all good. We'll get it fixed.

Otherwise, I am in love. I can't stop at a gas station or campground without being asked about my home away from home.

You all helped get me prepared for every thing from "what to shop for" to "how to dump my waste" (and speaking of which...STOP talking about the darn toilet....it's GREAT!). I never had a bit smell....and I made it a point of "filling it up"...sorry..TMI...hehehehe.

Anyway...thanks all, seriously. I'm a happy camper :-)

Best regards,
Randy
Washington DC

PS: Pix to come....I'm too tired tonight :)

commodor47
09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Congratulations on your new purchase! Glad to hear that everything worked out and you enjoyed your trip. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

B_and_D
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the TM family! I'm glad you're enjoying your TM. May you have many happy camping trips in the years to come!

D

countrygirl
09-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Congratulations!!!

DC Randy
09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok...here are the pics! Enjoy.
Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/Randy.Talley/TrailManor

commodor47
09-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Great photos Randy!

countrygirl
09-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Very pretty camp ground...I like it because of all of the trees! TM looks GREAT also!

DC Randy
09-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks! The first images are from Oconee State Park in Mountain Rest, SC. It's a WONDERFUL park to camp. Each campsite has its own little site with lots of trees and a private feeling. The latter pics were taken at a KOA Natural Bridge campground in the Shenandoah mountains (off I-81).

I'm glad my "followers" have taken the time to look at my pics. I thought of you all as I set up my TM!

Regards,
Randy

Bill
09-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Ooh! Very pretty! Welcome aboard. Of course, now I've gotta tweak you about not becoming a Sponsor!

Bill

[Edit] Tweak you about the fact that you haven't become a sponsor (yet?)!

DC Randy
09-14-2007, 06:27 PM
NOT becoming a Sponsor, or BECOMING a Sponsor ;-)