PDA

View Full Version : Top level page broken

wbmiller3
09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
The top level page does not have any clickable links on it today. I had to get to the forums by looking at the page code which gave me the clue to add "/forum" to the website address. It looks like someone is trying to do an image map but as of now it's not working.

Regards,

2bcs1jrt
09-06-2007, 03:39 PM
When I Googled to get the TM forum this morning, it appeared twice. When I clicked on the first one that goes to the home page (www.trailmanorowners.com/ ) it said something to the affect of "You have been Hacked by-----" can't remember the rest. The second one (www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/index.php ) worked fine. I was at work so I had to leave it be. Just now I tried the first one and the same thing you describe is happening to me but that hacking message is gone.
Something is definately up.

Cheri

mtnguy
09-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Chris, thanks for getting us back online. I needed my daily fix of this forum..

Chap

2bcs1jrt
09-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I wanted to write down the hacking message that I saw but I was at work and when I got the opportunity, it was gone...and the site seemed to be working so I didn't know what to think. sounds like Chris already knew since it was going on all week and I just saw the hacking message yesterday.

Cheri

BrigCA61
09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I never saw the "You've been hacked by..." message you saw, but I did notice it was down and then later yesterday saw the message from Chris on the main page that we'd been hacked and that he was working on it and would get it back online by the weekend. I'm so happy to see it up much sooner.

Thank you Chris, sorry you got stuck with that task unexpectedly. We all appreciate you working on it so quickly.

Best regards,
Brigitte

2bcs1jrt
09-07-2007, 02:35 PM
I felt bad that maybe the info I saw could have given a clue to who did it but I had patients waiting and couldn't take the time.

Hope I didn't miss an opportunity to help foil these guys.

Cheri

PopBeavers
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
I didn't find the back door to bypass the main page until today.