PDA

View Full Version : Trailmanor Website Updated

grlewis1
11-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Just a FYI... but trailmanor this morning has begun updating there company website... you will now see new pic's on the home page. Hopefully they will also update the rest of the pic's and media streams. I also received an email from them, and the 2007 brochure should be ready by the end of this month.

BOB_STRONG
11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I was in touch with Linda Hulsey at the factory, and she said that over the next few weeks, they will be updating the website and adding additional pictures.

Yes it does seem good to see some 2007 pictures on the home page. At least this is a start to have it updated.

jimair1548
11-19-2006, 08:57 AM
This has nothing to do with the new website, but I thought I would ask here; what is the address that I can send my renewal check to, for my subscription renewal? I don't use Paypal and would very much like to send a check, but don't know Chris's address(or whoever is the "keeper of the coins". Thanks in advance for the help.....Jim

Keith Wire
11-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Jim,

On the Site Sponsor page ( http://www.trailmanorowners.com/sponsor.html ) when you first come to the site you will see a link where you can send Chris an E-Mail and ask for where to send the check.

Keith