PDA

View Full Version : "LET'S ROLL" those TrailManors!

09-26-2001, 01:20 PM
One very brave passenger on the jet that went down in Pennsylvania shouted "Let's Roll" to the other passengers and those courageous folks stopped the hijackers' evil plan.  But part of the evil plan was to disrupt the lives of Americans -- to make us afraid to leave our homes or travel any distance.  Dennis and I would like to encourage everyone to get their TrailManors on the road this weekend  and tell your friends you're going!  Don't  wait to see what happens or wait for next spring,  get out there now and be a presence on the roads and in the campgrounds of America.  By not traveling we are contributing to the down-turn in our economy.  We owe it to the people who left us on Sept. 11 to live our lives to the fullest.  God bless America!

09-26-2001, 01:34 PM
Amen.

09-28-2001, 06:09 AM
Great Idea...I'm headed out this weekend!!

09-29-2001, 05:25 AM
That's a great idea.  Too bad I don't have a Trailmanor yet.  But, you all have a great time.  I know I'll have one in the near future.  In the mean time, I'll keep reading all the great info on this site and learn from it.
Thanks
Mike

09-30-2001, 12:10 PM
we just returned from new york today. we flew out thursday saw a couple of plays, in essence did what the mayor of new york requested".....come to new york and spend some money." we went to ground zero to pay our respects.