PDA

View Full Version : Search function doesn't work?

WildWG
09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
While I can log in as a sponsor, I can't seem to get the "Search" function to do anything when I click on it. Also, when a member indicates that they have posted photos, I cannot find what ever it is I am to click on.

It's most likely because I never saw a television until I was 12.

Thanks.

WWG

Catawbalea
09-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Our town didn't have TV until I was 12. We lived, but the test pattern Indian was exciting when it came.
I had the same questions. Use the search on the home page, it works there. Some photos were posted years ago and when the site was renewed or cleaned up some photos were lost. I just figure if the thumbnails aren't at the bottom of the post I can't see the pictures. If I'm wrong, someone help us.

TakingTerns
09-14-2006, 07:39 AM
First, thanks for asking the kind of question that some of us newbies hesitate to ask.

Second, here's another newbie question: What does DW or DH stand for? From the context they apparently refer to Wife and Husband, but I don't get the "D". Is it Dear Wife, Delicious Wife, Da Woman?

pbuck1
09-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Wife/husband is correct. The "D" can stand for "Dear", or, depending on your circumstances or mood at the time (or the Dx's mood for that matter), whatever else you like.

-Paul

anitamacey
09-14-2006, 12:40 PM
How do I post?

Do I have to post as a reply to a message.

I'm computer literate but I find this site a tad confusing.

Thanks
Anita Macey