PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Jubilee and 2007 Trail Manors

Doug W.
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Bill Rearick (sorry, the original post had the wrong Bill) has posted a bunch of photos from the 2006 Jubilee and the 2007 Trail Manor trailers that were there. They are available at www.tmphotos.org if you want to check them out. If anybody else has photos of the Jubilee or the 2007 TMs, let me know. These two albums are group albums and I will get you access to them to add your photos to keep the Jubilee and 2007 TM photos in one location. Send me a private message here to request access. For instructions see: http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630.

Please note: The www.tmphotos.org website has a Photo Gallery that TrailManor Owner's Forum Sponsors can use. It is provided as a courtesy by one of the sponsors on the forum, but is totally separate from the forum. It is not meant to replace the forum and is not endorsed by the forum. It just provides additional space sponsors of the forum can make use of. It is an easy place to put TrailManor photos. It accepts higher resolution photos and has a 250 MB limit instead of the 1 MB limit of the forum. Group albums are available for events like the Jubilee or subjects like the new 2007 TrailManor Trailers.

BrigCA61
08-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi Doug, I went over and looked at the site and all the photos. It looks great! Thank you so much for providing the space and for setting it all up. It's a nice addition to what we have here already.

Debian Dog
08-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Cool thanks.

Doug W.
08-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Just added another group album for TrailManor modifications. If you would like to add some pics of your own, send me a private message.