PDA

View Full Version : powered vent

Johndeeder
07-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know if an electrical powered vent will work on a 2000
2619TM.
My air conditioner will not keep the camper cool if it is in the sun,no shade.
It seems that it is in the wrong place .NOT THE TOP.
Can you help.
Deeder

Johndeeder
07-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks Leon.
Have used a small fan,but I really think it was to small. Will try your ideal and get a larger oscillating fan.
Johndeeder

Dixielou
07-20-2006, 01:04 PM
We had all the windows tinted in our previous TrailManor while living in Nebraska. This made a noticible difference in how cool our trailer could be maintained. Our current TrailManor is not tinted (haven't found anyone who will do it for us here in Texas), but we did order it with the larger 1500 BTU air conditioner. This larger AC unit does a nice job of keeping our longer TrailManor comfortable, especially here in Texas during July and August. Another added bonus of tinted windows is daytime privacy--let's you see out but others can't see in.

fcatwo
07-20-2006, 03:35 PM
We added the darkest available window film on one of our trips to texas. It helps quite a bit but they had to cut the screen on half the window to get to that side so it is labor intensive -- well worth the trouble but not cheap. They also make a paint-on window darkener that might work on the outside although I'm not sure where you would find it.