PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Jubilee

BobRederick
06-20-2006, 01:23 PM
I will be driving to the Colorado Jubilee, leaving early June 24 from the Phoenix area with my TM. I would like to caravan with anyone having similar intentions. Please respond if it works for you. We can meet up along the road and make arrangements by cell phone.

See you all there!!!

TexasThunder
06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi Texas_Camper and Bob,
Even though I'm not attending the Jubilee and headed to parts further north,
I'll be heading out of Amarillo on the morning of the 24th and Lathrop State Park in CO on the 25th, maybe I'll see you on the road. I guess once I get that far north I'll be seeing lots of TMs.

Bill & Lisa
06-21-2006, 10:02 PM
We hit the road in 7 hours heading for Colorado springs! Will Stay in Kentucky Thursday night, Misouri Friday, Kansas Saturday and arrive on Sunday. Hope to see you all there!
Bill

Catawbalea
06-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Bill and Lisa, I sure hope you made it through those morning thunderstorms safely. Have a great trip. We are heading to Canaan Valley, WV and Dolly Sods and hope the thunder stops so we can move to TM to the driveway and power up to cool the refrig. We are thinking of you while we wait for the thunder to stop. We who aren't going to the Julibee will grab every word about it you all post.

sinjin
06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Woohoo!! We just signed up to go today. We won't get there till the 27th (RL keeps interfering with my vacation this year:( ).

See Ya!

B_and_D
06-23-2006, 10:02 PM
I hope that all of you have safe trips - will be thinking good thoughts for your travels.

Please take lots of pictures and share with the board!