PDA

View Full Version : New Trailmanor Owners

02-17-2002, 12:48 PM
I discovered this Forum whilst researching my wife's and my new purchase. We are (well in 3 weeks anyways when we take delivery) the new proud owners of a 2002 3124 KS.

We are sooo excited. We cant wait to hit the road to try our new "toy". Thanks to all who posted (I read through nearly every post) because I feel I have a handle on the strengths and weaknesses of the trailer. We will also ben taking our camcorder with us when we have our familiarization run through from the dealer (thanks to this board). We are fortunate that our Trailmanor dealer is 40 minutes from our house, so if we have any "teething" problems it should be a snap to get them resolved.

Due largely in part to some peoples personal experiences we are going to plan our first trip at one of Illinois State Parks about 20 miles from the dealer. This will enable us to put her through her paces and still be close for tech support if needed. (A Grand Canyon trip is somewhere in our future, but I want to be sure we are up for it.)

Great Forum! I look forward to being a regular around here...

02-18-2002, 04:48 AM
:) a big welcome to you. i think it is smart to do your test run near your dealer. that is what we did before embarking on our own. now we feel comfortable enough to take on the following trips this year: flordia keys/april
                                grand canyon/june
                                albuquerque balloon fiesta/october

hope to see you on the road. 8)

02-18-2002, 03:55 PM
Welcome, Dan!

Good idea to try a short trip on your first outing.  Just remember to try everything at least once.   Like the water heater on electric or propane, or the reefer on propane or DC or AC.   Don't forget your owner's manual!

How long a trip will GC be for you?

02-18-2002, 11:09 PM
Welcome, Dan!

Good idea to try a short trip on your first outing. Just remember to try everything at least once. Like the water heater on electric or propane, or the reefer on propane or DC or AC. Don't forget your owner's manual!

How long a trip will GC be for you?

We are about 2.5 hours from Chicago so I expect a few days travel (Mapquest says 1551 miles and 26 hours of drive time, although sometimes it estimates on the high side)  If we do 3 8-10 hour driving stints and camp on the way, it should be an enjoyable trip.  I have found (on the internet) it is best to reserve sites at the actual park well in advance of the planned date - so the wife and I have to decide which days we actually want to spend there.  We may take two weeks (to have 3 days down and 3 days back with a cushion) and spend a week or so at the campground.  

My wife has seen the Canyon before, but I never have and from what she tells me, the pictures never do it justice.  She is looking forward to going again.

arknoah
02-19-2002, 12:11 AM
It is a good idea to reserve sites at popular locations in advance, though there are some who would say that "kills" the spontaneity.  But there's nothing worse than driving all day to find that you can't camp where you had planned.

When we did our annual Cape Cod trip this year, we drove about 7 hours the first day, camped in Niagara, then took the last ten hours on day two.  With our two kids, that's about our limit, and we certainly wouldn't do that much on successive days with little ones.  And that much driving may take a toll on the adults, too!  

But your wife is right -- no picture can do the canyon justice, and just taking light walks around the rim is an incredible experience.  Good luck!

F. J. & Ellen

02-19-2002, 11:20 PM
F.J. & Ellen, I was wondering where in Cape Cod you camp? I've been to the cape a number of times (it's our favorite location), but we've always stayed in a cottage or something. I've looked at campgrounds on the internet, but it can be hard to tell which ones are nice and which are not worth the price. When I am able to purchase a camper of some sort, I would love to camp on the cape. Thanks for your input!

RickNewcomb
02-20-2002, 12:38 AM
I've been to Peters Pond in Sandwich, MA. This campground is very nice. The only negative is campfires are not allowed due to a local ordinance. Their webpage is at:

http://www.peterspond.com/

I've driven through Sweet Water Campground in Brewster,MA and have plans to stay there in April. This campground is close to the Cape Cod Bike Trail. They do allow campfires. You can find a link to their webpage at:

http://www.capecodtravel.com/camp.shtml

I would have given you the actual link but this discussion forum keeps changing "sweet water" as one word to sweetwater, thus changing the link address to an incorrect link address.

arknoah
02-20-2002, 01:08 AM
Superfly,

The only one in which we've camped is Sweet Water Forest in Brewster, where the Trailblazers in New England are going for their next rally.  We've traveled there over the years and stayed in cottages, and used the trailer for the first time last year.  This is a rustic campground in that it is a heavily wooded setting with lots of trees, though its not what you might call really fancy.  But, you're close the Cape Cod Rail Trail, about 8 miles from either Nauset or Skaket Beaches and many of the sites themselves are really beautiful.  I'll take that over fancy any day!

Two other ones that we may explore this year are Atlantic Oaks in Eastham (which focuses more on large RVs) and Shady Knoll in Brewster -- they're owned by the same company and focus more on smaller units and tents.  We may go to Shady Knoll this year because they have a washer and dryer on site, whereas Sweetwater Forest does not.  I don’t have their web links, but all three have web sites.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to inquire again!  We love the Cape.

F. J. & Ellen

RickNewcomb
02-20-2002, 01:52 AM
Here's the link to Shady Knoll and Atlantic Oaks.

http://www.capecamping.com/

Happytrails
03-01-2002, 10:25 PM
Hi all, I'm a new Trailmanor owner myself. Just picked up my 1986 version of the 3023 yesterday. It's a bit old, and took it straight to the local RV shop for some repairs and a good going over, but can't complain about the price. I STOLE it off a guy for the $400.00 he had in it himself!  :o He had no clue about it! It was saved from being stripped to the running gear and use as a car hauler! Yup, it needs a little work, but overall, it's not in bad shape, the oven doesn't even look like it's ever been used! Before buying, I did do my homework and looked into the Nada value, and even found this place. I have to tell you all you guys are great! I've found so many useful tips and such here and have been saving stuff to two files, one for stuff for the RV place to check out, and another one that is all the handy tips. ;D

Bill -n- Karen

arknoah
03-04-2002, 01:16 AM
Bill and Karen,

You may have made the deal of the century for your 3023.  It sounds like you got a fixer upper for a steal!  You may want to contact the factory to make sure you have a good manual, then have a dealer help you check out all the systems so you can decide what you may wish to fix.

It sounds like all the good wishes you got definitely paid off.  

Happytrails
03-08-2002, 10:57 AM
;D Yup FJ and Ellen, I think we did! Yes, I've done my homework well on this one and thanks to you guys mainly, and Donny and Jimmy from Trailmanor, I'll be going soon! They've been really great about things, and Jimmy even faxed my local RV shop a bunch of diagrams and such to help em out.......turns out the "big problem" so far with it is the front section, "Pocket stops"........I need four of em at the grand total of $40.00 total! The replacements are all metal to replace out the wooden ones. That, and a wall needs to be fixed up where it connects to the roof, that piece of wood (a 1x1) was rotted out, but that's about it so far. It needs a few odds and ends, I'm sure a few bulbs here and there, and the mirror in the bathroom needs to be replaced, as well as a shower curtain, and head........but small stuff. I did however order the big 50 page or so owners manual for $20. It should be here this monday or tuesday, (with the pocket stops). The funny thing about it, is we live only 283 miles max from trailmanor themselves. (less than 5 hours away!) We're in SW Virginia.  8) As per the recommendations from this place, we're going on our maiden voyage to a local campground close by a Wallmart........lol Then we're gonna take off everywhere on the weekends! I've read about every post on this site, you guys are really great, there are things being a new camper owner from tent camper that I would have had NO clue about. I've read many of your posts FJ and Ellen from back before you took delivery to the present. You and everyone else has been soooooooo helpful in here.

Happytrails
03-08-2002, 11:18 AM
PS.....after seeing everyone in here making a firm well informed decision. Laying out a big investment, then "taking delivery"....and in some cases driving for hours.....I feel guilty I spotted something that looked like a popup sitting at the back of a junkyard and asked if it was for sale, and got it for what he had in it.......400.00 bucks! But am thankful soooooo much that you guys are here........my buy was well informed, just not costly, and I didn't have to go anywhere special to get it! I had been looking at some hard sided Apache's cuz we like to vacation in the outter banks NC and after "tent" camping in July last year....learned our lesson about ac in July and wanted something better, wasn't too sure about the Apache's, but am REAL sure about the trailmanor.....it fits us just right........can store it in my garage, is innovative, best of all, there's good people out there willing to help, ESPECIALLY trailmanor themselves! Lol...sorry guys, just a guilty moment, but it sets my mind at ease knowing I didn't really rob the guy that sold it to me, he got what he had in it....he's happy, I'm happy, and can't wait to get on the road!
;D

Bill -n- Karen

RickNewcomb
03-08-2002, 11:58 AM
Bill -n- Karen,

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend spending another $15 and joining the TrailBlazers Club. The form is at:

http://www.trailmanor.com/clubform.htm

You would belong to the Appalachian Chapter. They are very friendly and are a great bunch of people. They are very knowledgeable about TrailManors. Their rally is Oct. 3-5 in Cherokee, NC.

A TrailBlazers rally is kind of like this discussion forum but "live and personal".

Good luck and happy camping with you new TM.

-Rick

Happytrails
03-08-2002, 12:35 PM
;D Yup, know all about em..........I'm still getting my feet wet. When the time comes, I'll step right in........... :D

03-27-2002, 01:23 PM
The RV Dealer called last night!  Our Trailmanor is in and we will be picking it up on Saturday!!!  Woohooo!  We can't wait to try it out.  (Also a thanks to HAL for the instructions on the Hands Free shower dispenser.-I have that ready for our first camping trip - What a neat idea!)

The delivery date was a little later than orginally expected, but since mother nature decided to give us snow while we were waiting for delivery (and the last of it melted today) the timing may be better now anyways.

arknoah
03-28-2002, 01:00 AM
Congrats!  We look forward to seeing you on the road!

2swans
03-28-2002, 01:32 PM
dan,
we sure like our TM-just got it at the beginning of winter, so haven't camped much. but i know you'll enjoy setting it up and all that fun stuff!! it's a neat trailer. 2swans

04-12-2002, 03:03 AM
;D

The 2002 Trailmanor 3124KS is setting in our driveway!  I hadn't had a chance to post the conclusion to this because on the day before we were to pick up the trailer, my wife's father had a massive heart attack (two weeks ago).  He survived due to much prayer and the grace of God, but he just got moved out of the Cadio-Vascular ICU a couple of days ago.  He is still in the hospital, but things are definitely looking promising.

I got the trailer about a week ago, but literally did nothing (even skipped the walk through so I could get back to the hospital with my wife.) and just took it to a storage garage.  With the news of her father's improvement, she felt comfortble enough to return to work and I brought the trailer home last night.

Wheel wells are rounded on the inside.  Hopefully I will never have a blow-out, but if I do, this should minimize any damage.  The tires are Good Year Marathons.  I noticed the stickers say to check the lug nuts on the wheels pretty often (at least for the first 1000 miles).  Do I have to have a torque wrench for that?  (or do you suppose they just mean "take a lug wrench and tighten them")

Overall I'm happy with the purchase, but I have a laundry list of little things I want the Dealer to fix when I take it back (they forgot to install my CD player/Radio and will call me to install it when it comes in).  The orginal plans of camping at a state park didn't work out due to the father-in-law situation, but I may dry camp (no laughter - please!) in my driveway for a couple of days to see how long the battery lasts, water usage, etc.  The beauty of this is that if things go wrong, I go "next door" and shower or whatever.  After checking EVERYTHING out I only found 5 things to be addressed:

CD Player installed

1 Window closes a little hard

1 Drawer has difficulty closing

The Refer Door has a major scratch in it.  (That should be an easy fix)

The Power cut off switch (when the bathroom is folded down) is a little "twitchy".  Sometimes the power just cuts off and you have to sit on the King Bed to re-activate the power to the rear of the trailer.

Of these, the power cut off switch is the most annoying.  The others are really minor. I have checked every other system and it operates flawlessly.

I have only one question concerning the Thetford Toilet:  It seems to me that "solid" waste would have a difficult time being evacuated from the "deposit" area.  Does this work OK?  Do the checmicals help dissolve the solid so they can be flushed down the relatively small "exit"?  Or do most of you avoid "number 2" in the trailer bathroom?

I LOVE the way this unit tows!  I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4.0L 6 cylinder) which tows it fine.  The tow rating for Jeeps are supposed to be 5000 pounds with a "tow package" (3.73 gear differential and auxillary coolers).  My Jeep has the 3.50 ratio and I added a transmission cooler to be safe.  I am still not sure I am taxing my tow unit's capabilites (the EW is 3150 pounds - 150 pounds more than the brochure indicates) but on level ground it has no problems at all.  On a very steep hill, I could actually accelerate up the hill and achieve 55 mph, but my radiator temperature  guage went up 10 degrees.  Once I leveled off (maintaining highway speed) the temperature returned to normal (210 degrees) after about 30-40 seconds.  I'll be curious to see how it does in the hotter weather (it was about 60-65 on that day) and when I get it fully loaded.  I may have to "baby" it a little more to make sure I don't strain the engine.

Setup is a "breeze".  Trailmanor is true to their advertising. I'll take some digital photographs and post them in the appropriate forum if anyone is interested.

arknoah
04-12-2002, 05:26 AM
Wow!  So many things going on at the same time.  I'm glad the really important stuff, (i.e., your father in law) is progressing nicely.

It sounds like you've got things with the trailer under control.  I would agree that the power cut off switch is important to get fixed, and clearly the most annoying of the things you have mentioned.  I can't imagine it will be difficult to fix.  regarding the lugs, I really never thought about it, but perhaps a torque wrench would be good.  In all honesty, I just checked and tightened them with a lug wrench after every weekend outing.  I also just bought a grease gun and put about 40 pumps of new lithium based grease in the grease fittings in preparation for year two.  They're right -- it really is easy to do!

We've never had any difficult with the waste dropping down and getting flushed when we dump it.  After every second dump or so we fill up the toilet with perhaps a couple of gallons of water, and then dump it again, hoping to get other waste out.  I'm pretty confident it works and things are getting flushed out, particularly since the chemicals are supposed to aid in breaking down the waste.  They only break it down some -- the solids are still not made into liquids.

We've also found that the trailer tows like a breeze.  In looking at your info, you will probably be working the tow vehicle harder (of course) once everything is loaded, and may even be close to the capacity of the Jeep.  Our unit weighs about 200 lbs more than yours dry, but our tow vehicle is rated for 6,000+.  I've frequently been able to take the trailer to highway speeds that I really shouldn't, because of the trailer tires and other safety things.  All in all, I think if you are conscious of your speed, and things like sound of your engine, engine temp, etc., you'll be okay.  

I know you'll like your new unit, especially when its wired for sound.

Good luck!

Denny_A
04-12-2002, 02:08 PM
Dan said:
>Wheel wells are rounded on the inside. Hopefully I will never have a blow-out, but if I do, this should minimize any damage. The tires are Good Year Marathons. I noticed the stickers say to check the lug nuts on the wheels pretty often (at least for the first 1000 miles). Do I have to have a torque wrench for that? (or do you suppose they just mean "take a lug wrench and tighten them") <

Dan,

Torque: By all means get a proper torque wrench & tire pressure gage. On my first trip (2600+ miles) I checked torque after each day on the road (avg 300 per). It took about 1200 +- miles for the the torque on all 10 lugs to settle down to the proper value. One or two would always turn a bit 1/16th up to 1/4 turn. Some folks bought a Sears brand "click" style for around $70. I got one for $35 at a local version of Home Depot. Works just fine. BTW - 95 Lb-ft is the proper torque value.

Tire Pressure: I inflated mine to 50 psi in Wisconsin; 40 F - which turned into 54 psi in Pensacola, FL; 75 F. Get a good pressure gage. Tire outage can be a miserable experience. Happened to me in the most rural of stretches of the Michigan Upper Pennisula a few yrs ago. Gruesome.

Best to your father-in-law, and happy TMing,

Denny_A

04-13-2002, 05:05 AM
Denny_A: said:

<Torque: By all means get a proper torque wrench & tire pressure gage. On my first trip (2600+ miles) I checked torque after each day on the road (avg 300 per). It took about 1200 +- miles for the the torque on all 10 lugs to settle down to the proper value. One or two would always turn a bit 1/16th up to 1/4 turn. Some folks bought a Sears brand "click" style for around $70. I got one for $35 at a local version of Home Depot. Works just fine. BTW - 95 Lb-ft is the proper torque value.>

Thanks for the info.  I already had bought a good tire gauge, but I will get a torque wrench today.  Thanks for the numbers (95 Lb-ft.)  I'll feel much better knowing I am checking these as the manufacturer suggests.  

If anyone is interested, I took a few digital shots of our TM in the driveway.  I'm headed to the photos forum now to post them...

PAUL_R
04-13-2002, 10:54 AM
i hope your father-in-law has a speedy recovery. loved your pictures. we are thinking of upgrading from a 2027 to a 3326 later on this year.

please review accident with trailmanor, i worry if you have too much trailer for your tow vehicle.

04-14-2002, 07:29 AM
According to the Jeep specs I do not (have a problem), but I read this thread on the RV Newsgroup also, and it has made me a little paranoid.  (Jeep says 5000 pounds max trailer weight - the empty trailer wt is 3150 - so I should be OK)

I would feel better if I had a sway control hitch (only b/c of reading that article) but I haven't had any difficulties at all yet with the handling of the trailer (and I've already been passed by Semis at highway speed.  My only concern wasn't the weight, but the power of my 4.0 engine to pull the trailer up steep grades.  (I would be curious to know what speed he was traveling when he had his accident.  In Illinois, vehicles towing trailers are limited to 55 MPH.)

04-14-2002, 10:56 AM
If you're referring to the thread on RV.net, Hank2 stated he was doing 60mph on an interstate having just passed a car.

What surprises me is that Hank2 never mentions he had a previous sway concern before it gets completely out-of-hand.  I would think a set-up that unstable at 60mph should be felt pretty quick and certainly over his previous 300 mile run.  So something seems unusual here.

A [now former] TM factory sales representative told me that he towed a TM for quite some time using a Buick sedan.  It's more how the two platforms work together than weight / specification comparision.  Last summer I saw a TM3326 towed by an older station wagon.  While not recommended for obvious reasons, these can work from a stability standpoint.

If you tow well and you know your limits then enjoy.

04-14-2002, 03:22 PM
Before I say anything else, first I would like to apoligize. I am fixing to get on a soap box, and I am truely sorry, but I feel the need to say this.......

If you are not using a sway control,,,,, why not? A friction style cost about $100.00,,,, give or take. As much as your truck cost,,,, as much as your trailer cost,,,, as much as you care for your loved ones riding with you,,,, as much as you care about others on the road,,,,, when you think about the hassle, losed time, and insurance issues, in the event of a crash,,,,, why are you not using a ~$100.00 sway control?

Because you don't think you "need" it? Do you think you will "need" that smoke detector in your house? You expect it to burn down? Do you think you "need" theft insurance for your house? You expect someone to break in and steal you blind?

Ok, I'll shut up now. I've said too much already. Again,,,,, sorry,,,,, I just had to get that off my chest. Please forgive.

Mack

arknoah
04-15-2002, 01:57 AM
I'm going to weigh in with Mack.  On a couple of occasions, I forgot to have the sway control on and didn't have a problem but wasn't near trucks or in any kind of wind.  On the other hand, installing and using the sway control seems like a small price to pay for the added stability and peace of mind.  

We swear by it, and believe any trailer/ tow vehicle combination is made safer by sway control, and compared to the cost of the two vehicles, is really small....

Bill
04-15-2002, 01:57 PM
Has anyone mounted a sway control on a swing-tongue unit? I think that the point of attachment to the A-frame would have to be in front of the swing pin, not behind it, and I am concerned that there might not be enough space. To put the question another way, what is the overall length of the unit, from the little ball on the ball mount to the rear of the A-frame attachment plate? The Camping World catalog has a Reese sway control, but there is no hint of how big it is.

I have towed my unit for 3000-4000 miles, using an equalizer but no sway control. We have never experienced a hint of sway, even with situations involving high speed and big trucks. But I am listening to the arguments above, and giving it some serious thought.  Having said that, let me make an observation.  When Hank2 experienced his problem, he was towing a 2720SL with a Ford Ranger. To me, that is one seriously scary combination. I own a 2720SL, and I own a 2001 Ford Ranger, and believe me, I wouldn't go beyond the first streetcorner with that combo. Beyond that, I believe he was also using a standard hitch - not an equalizer. I'm surprised the Ranger's front wheels didn't come off the ground. Now granted, my Ranger is a lighter model, not equipped for towing - but it is short, it is light, it is bouncy, and anything heavier than a small U-Haul (which I have towed) would make me exceedingly nervous.  I don't know what my conclusion is, except that somehow, the truck manufacturer's "ratings" have to be augmented by some common sense.

Off my soapbox now.

Bill

04-15-2002, 02:06 PM
Mack said:

If you are not using a sway control,,,,, why not? A friction style cost about $100.00,,,, give or take. As much as your truck cost,,,, as much as your trailer cost,,,, as much as you care for your loved ones riding with you,,,, as much as you care about others on the road,,,,, when you think about the hassle, losed time, and insurance issues, in the event of a crash,,,,, why are you not using a ~$100.00 sway control?

Because you don't think you "need" it? Do you think you will "need" that smoke detector in your house? You expect it to burn down? Do you think you "need" theft insurance for your house? You expect someone to break in and steal you blind?

Ok, I'll shut up now. I've said too much already. Again,,,,, sorry,,,,, I just had to get that off my chest. Please forgive.

No need to forgive.  I asked the dealer about sway control when I picked up the trailer.  He indicated I "shouldn't" need it.  I would feel better about having it in light of recent events (especially given the approximate $100 cost)  My question is this:  I have a Reese weight equalizing hitch already.  When I looked at sway control hitches I was looking at THOUSANDS of dollars to install (plus scrapping my investment of the current hitch).  I'm assuming there is an "add-on" device which reduces sway?  Can anyone get me info concerning the same?

I believe in preventative measures.  I always wear my seat belt even though I have never been in an accident.  I keep  firearms even though I've never "needed" one for protection yet.  Send me a link (or other resource) and I have every intention of making my towing combination as safe as possible.

04-15-2002, 04:43 PM
Go to the Reese site:
http://www.reeseprod.com/
look under weight distributing hitches and then sway control and you will find an adapter plate that bolts like a washer under your ball for attaching the friction sway control. Item number 26003.
Camping world has a plate that welds on the hitch for $20.
Either weld on or bolt on, add to that $80 for the friction sway control arm and you will be at or near the $100 mark.

I had a Reese equalizing hitch with the sway control that only cost $450 at the RV dealer. $1000 seems high to me.

Hope this helps and Happy Camping

04-15-2002, 09:21 PM
We paid $500 for the equalizing hitch, the anti sway unit, the brake controller and the wiring and installation.  We did already have the receiver on the vehicle.  Denny

04-21-2002, 05:43 AM
HI. WERE NEW TO THE TRAILMANOR FAMILY. JUST PURCHASED A 02 2720 SD. LOOKING FOR HELP ON INSTALATION OF AM-FM CD PLAYER?  IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH ALL THE WIRES RIGHT THERE. LOOKING FOR THE BEST WAY TO MOUNT THE UNIT WITH OUT FALLING OUT

Denny_A
04-21-2002, 05:58 AM
newby shouted;

>HI. WERE NEW TO THE TRAILMANOR FAMILY. JUST PURCHASED A 02 2720 SD. LOOKING FOR HELP ON INSTALATION OF AM-FM CD PLAYER?  IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH ALL THE WIRES RIGHT THERE. LOOKING FOR THE BEST WAY TO MOUNT THE UNIT WITH OUT FALLING OUT <

Go to page 2 of General Discussion and find the thread labeled "Installing CD Player". Click on it and view Bill's replies #2 and #3. I followed his most excellent tutorial and installed my CD/AM/FM radio yesterday. The bit about gluing a wood block to the top of the reefer, for support, was priceless.

Denny_A

Bill
04-22-2002, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Denny. After I posted the tutorial, I had one other thought that I should have added. When you glue the wood block to the top of the fridge, use a WEAK glue. Years from now, when you have to pull the fridge, and you have forgotten about the block, you want the glue bond to break rather than having the block smash through the front panel.  Maybe this is an argument to glue the block to the underside of the DIN sleeve, rather than the top of the fridge.

Bill

Denny_A
04-22-2002, 07:12 AM
Bill responded, too late for moi;

> After I posted the tutorial, I had one other thought that I should have added. When you glue the wood block to the top of the fridge, use a WEAK glue. <

Shoe GOO -don't use that, eh! Too late. Used it; it's dry.

However, I did use a thin wedge of "shim" wood on the fridge surface, plus spot patches of carpenters glue on the block above. A chisel will remove the big block from the shim layer!  ;D

Thanks for your precise instructions. Everything went quite smoothly. Two hours for the "prop", one hour for the CD etc.

Denny_A

Bill
04-22-2002, 02:03 PM
Me too, Denny, me too. Now I am trying to figure out a way to leave myself a note so that years from now, I don't forget the block. Maybe a Dymo label inside the fridge door? I suppose I should open it up and pop it off and reglue it - t'ain't that hard - but I really don't want to do that. It just seems so counterproductive, and I have enough other projects lined up.  Maybe when I'm trapped in the TM on a rainy day ....  FWIW, I did go back and add a note to the tutorial, so I am hopeful that no one else will be faced with that murky choice.

Bill