PDA

View Full Version : Check out my modifications of my 2005 3326King TrailManor

genesc
02-03-2006, 07:24 PM
http://autos.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Trailmanor/photos

genesc

Freedom
02-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Your link leads to Yahoo and a sign in page. I will not sign up for Yahoo, so I guess I can't see your pictures!

tucsoncarol
02-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Please try to post pics here, or some other thing than Yahoo. I'm always interested in mods to the same unit I have, but I can't see your pics.

BrigCA61
02-04-2006, 02:26 AM
That link goes to the Photo Albums at the Trailmanor Group at Yahoo. I am a subscriber to it. It is a very good group, much like this one here. It's worth it alone to sign up for Yahoo (free).

I think it's the album titled "campergene's mods".

rooksroost
02-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Got there, finally!
Some good ideas. Got a new address for when we move.

PopBeavers
02-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I disagree with the Yahoo terms of use policy. One of the reasons I pay money to belong to TMO is to see photos of TM mods without having to agree to the Yahoo policy.

Has anyone ever actually read the Yahoo termos of use policy? It is scattered around on multiple links, so it is awkward to read the whole thing.

BrigCA61
02-05-2006, 01:36 PM
This is probably off topic but it got my curiosity. I pay for sbc-yahoo dsl so the yahoo part comes with my dsl automatically. I hadn't heard of anything bad about the service agreement. I have been a subscriber to sbc-yahoo dsl for about 6 years and have been with yahoo for much longer and have never encountered any problems. Can you enlighten me?

As a side note, the Trailmanor Group at Yahoo is very nice and they are always referring people over here.

Thank you!

Bill
02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
http://autos.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Trailmanor/photos

genescGenesc -

Like others, I prefer not to sign up with ANY online group that will not be part of my core on-line existence. Yahoo does not have a sterling reputation, though perhaps they have changed things - but that is not the point. This group, the TrailmanorOwners forum, makes space available to you, and all members can access it while logged on to the site - why not use it? No ads, no pop-ups, no danger, access is pretty much limited to members.

I'd be glad to help you copy the pics onto this site if you would like. There is also a tutorial in the TM Reference Library, aka the "Trail Manor Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else" forum.

I've done a lot of mods on my TM - in fact, Gorilla glue is drying right now as I type this - and I enjoy seeing the ideas and mods done by others. I'd sure like to see yours.

Bill

BrigCA61
02-05-2006, 02:00 PM
I agree with Bill about posting photos here. In addition, it is probably easier (for me anyways) to attach a few photos to a post here than it is to upload pics at Yahoo (although that wasn't too difficult either).

TexasThunder
02-05-2006, 04:02 PM
I looked and this guy is very prolific. Lots of mods equals lots of photos.
I think here we get 1MB, over there he gets 30MB, and at his rate he is going to burn thru it.
According to the little status bar on the Yahoo site he is already at 11%, so he is at 3ish MB so far, (if I did the math right:new_Eyecr). Some mods can get by with little low-res photos, but on some the details from a higher-res photo sure are nice. His photos are not huge by no means, and Yahoo may be auto- sizing them, but he has 19 so far, and something tells me he is not done.

I way prefer this site, the depth and organization here is tops.

I just checked and everybody is at 11% regardless of number of photos. I guess thats a Yahoo thing. Anyway, his photos run from around 20 to 50k and thats times 19. If he's not at the 1MB, he almost is.

PopBeavers
02-05-2006, 04:35 PM
To become a member of the Yahoo groups you have to agree that it is OK for them to display targeted advertising, based upon your web surfing habits. They are also allowed to share your id and web surfing habits with others, but they promise to require the people they share it with to not send you SPAM. I just don't trust them. There is no time limit either. Once you agree, there is no way to un-agree.

I run my own web server. Disk space is 50 cents per gigabyte. I have 300 gigabytes online, for one computer. My other 7 computers have their own drives as well, but not as large. I don't need free disk space for photos.

Like I said, are you well aware of what your rights were that you gave up when you joined Yahoo Groups? Did your lawyer read the contract for you?

I don't approve of Big Brother watching.

B_and_D
02-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I read this on another site regarding the Yahoo tracking: http://www.rense.com/general69/tracking.htm

BrigCA61
02-10-2006, 05:09 PM
That's interesting. Thank you for sharing that info!

I also read on Yahoo's Privacy Policy that you have the option to opt out of their anonymous collection of data outside of Yahoo's network through web beacons: http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html

I suppose we would be trusting them because there is far too little policing done on the internet... however what is to keep other sites you visit from doing the same and not letting you know about it?

Maybe we should move this topic to the appropriate place and continue it. It is interesting and warrants further discussion.

Brigitte

Cowboy Cody
02-15-2006, 07:29 PM
This site does not work for me, even after verifying our email address

Lloyd51
08-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Just curious I signed up to yahoo to look at the mods but it says i am not a member anybody know what I have to do to fix this. Thanks in advance.

PopBeavers
08-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Just curious I signed up to yahoo to look at the mods but it says i am not a member anybody know what I have to do to fix this. Thanks in advance.
I am unwilling to agree to Yahoo's terms unless I have an attourney read the contract. Not worth my time or money. I avoid signing up for anything at Yahoo that requires I reveal who I am.

Bill & Lisa
08-10-2006, 12:31 PM
select Yahoo! on the far left of the top of the screen, or go to yahoo.com

on the left select groups

there will be a place to enter keyword(s) to search for groups on.

a search on trailmanor results in 5 groups the first one of which Gene is referring to.

when you go to the page there is a link to "join this group" in the bottom right corner

you should also be able to reclick on the link gene provided. Otherwise once you go to the Trailmanor group page select "photos"

Gene uses a different handle on that web site. look for a photo albumn posted by campergene.

hope that helps.

Lloyd51
08-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Bill or Lisa thanks, I finally figured it out with your help. There are a lot of great ideas there from different people. One last thing I am having problems posting some things and also looking at thing anybody know how to rectify this. Thanks in advance.

sharken
02-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Thank you. I enjoyed your pictures and may use a couple of the ideas. I agree the Trailmanor Yahoo group is very good, as is this one.