PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pictures

BrigCA61
01-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I posted earlier about the flood that caused us to evacuate Olema Ranch Campground at 4am on Dec 31st (Electrical thread) but we still had a nice Holiday spent in our Trailmanor. Our vacation began on Friday night Dec. 23 and ended Saturday morning, Dec. 31st. Although it rained most of the time, my hubby managed to get Christmas lights strung on the awning of the trailer which really added to the festive mood. I was in charge of the interior which included a mini Christmas tree which I decorated and strung with battery operated lights beforehand, a few decorations and Christmas dinner which consisted of HoneyBaked Ham, German-style red cabbage, mashed potatoes, rolls and a nice bottle of organic red wine. We also used a 1500 watt Honeywell heater that kept the trailer nice and warm.

We were only about 1 hour from San Francisco and spent a little time enjoying ourselves there. Petaluma is a great town to spend some time in too... they have a nice Old Town area that was decorated for the Holidays. 2 adults, 2 dogs and lots of rain, we were quite comfortable in our TM. It helped bringing along a satelite dish for Dishnet TV and hooking it up for the first time was not too challenging. TV reception is poor at this location otherwise. Their wireless internet connection cost $5.00 a day and was a nice benefit as well.

-Brigitte

P.S. And, yes... all those presents are for the puppies!! :new_xmas:

2bcs1jrt
01-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Very nice pics. Being a family who is posessed by a Jack Russell (actually, we are posessed by a Jack who is also a bit posessed :eek: ) I am seeing the look of "don't even think about it" in your little guy's eyes. In our house, a mere dog does not stand a chance against "the biggest little dog on earth" The world is her gopher...I mean oyster.
My Border Collies think shes King Kong...but she's more like Ping Pong.

Cheri