PDA

View Full Version : Trailmanor Michigan Owner

Gary Rennie
09-18-2005, 07:53 AM
This page of our personal web page is devoted to our Trailmanor.

http://webpages.charter.net/ham01/rv_page.html

Other pictures and camping comments may be found on this page.

http://webpages.charter.net/ham01/home_news.html

Debbie and I are new to this forum and traveled about 10, 000 miles so far with our Trailmanor. It's not perfect but overall we have been very happy with it. :)

purpleg
09-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Can you tell me what's under each of the seats of the dinette in your 2619? We are beginning to think about upgrading from our Burro to a TM. I was just wondering if one of those seats could be taken out.

grace

purpleg
09-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the info Leon. We've been wondering where the tanks were.
We actually havent looked at any TMs yet. We're in the planning stage. Been watching some on Ebay. We plan to drive to New Hampshire which is the closest dealer to Maine, some day just to see how these things go up and down and how tight the seams are. But we would definitely buy used. My reason for removing a seat is to get more floor space. I take the camper to summer craft shows and festivals and could use a little more room for working on my crafts in the evenings.
My dream floor plan would be the 2720 with the one sofa on the end with a chair, but we've decided 2619 is the best we could do for price, storage and pulling with our Chev S10.
thanks.

purpleg (grace)

PopBeavers
09-20-2005, 02:20 PM
The dining table in a 2619 folds flat against the wall, and gives some space, though not as much as a 2720.

Leon, I'm not sure this is correct.

I have a 2005 2720. According to the factory rep at the show when I was looking at the 2619 and the 2720 the only difference is that there is a storage compartment at the back in the 2720 and that the rear bed is a queen instead of a double. From that point forward the 2619 and 2720 are identical. At least they were for 2005.

RickNewcomb
09-20-2005, 02:45 PM
The dining table in a 2619 folds flat against the wall, and gives some space, though not as much as a 2720. If you go to the Trailblazers website, and find a rally near you, just show up and ask a TM owner if you could tour a TM. You'll get plenty of offers and that will help you decide...You'll get a better feel for a TM than at a dealership...most rallys include a pot luck dinner so you will most likely get invited to stay for dinner...

The rally nearest you would be the New England Chapter which will be Sep 30 - Oct 2 at Bourne Scenic in Bourne, MA. The details of the rally may be found at the following link:

http://home.comcast.net/~trailmanor/rally_fall.htm

You are definitely invited to join us for the potluck dinner. Also, the Cape Cod dealer, MCD, usually joins us at rally with a unit from their lot.

purpleg
09-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the info and the invite Rick. If I was not getting ready for a big 3 day show in Boston the next weekend, we'd be there. But we will have to check into the schedule and find another event. That's the best idea - for us to check out the TMs at an event.

grace