PDA

View Full Version : Need More Signature Info

fcatwo
08-14-2005, 10:37 PM
I hope I'm not the only one with this problem but I read a lot of very informative posts on this site that would be even better if I knew which TM model the author owns and is talking about. Some mention their TM model in the body of their post but many don't. With the obvious differences between the various sizes and the sliders/non-sliders it would be helpful to have a reference point to look for this information.

The best place to show it is in the signature area below each post. To make it appear with every post you can click on "User CP" at the top left of the pages and then click "Edit Signature". A block will appear for entering parmanent info in the signature area. I realize that some don't do this because it makes each post longer and some don't think it's anyone else's business what they have. I respect both those positions but it would help me (and I imagine others) to always know which model people are writing about.

hhoenig
08-16-2005, 11:47 AM
good point. just updated my info

BobRederick
08-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Me too. So far, I haven't gotten the signature to "take". Try again here. Thanks for the suggestion.

Senorsedona
08-17-2005, 09:06 AM
Good idea, I just made the additions.

Good thinking!!!

Jack