PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Time

08-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Hi Everybody,
I figured it was time to introduce myself. I have been catching up on this board (when I have time) and learning. The BB(DW) and I are looking at the TM. We currently own a 00 Coleman Niagara that is for sale. We have seen the TM at Rule RV in Staunton, VA. The model that we like the best seems to be the 3023. I kind of wandered over here from PUT. via a post from Niteowl.
I am a project manager for the metal division of a national roofing company. DW is a senior Flight attendant.
Glad to see there is a board just for TM(and future) owners. Kind of helps cut thru the fluff.

Aaron & Rhonda
wahoonc&AirAngel

08-13-2002, 09:06 AM
Welcome Wahoo
Good luck on your search. We went from a popup to the TM and have camped more in the first two months we have owned it than we did in the two years we owned the popup!

Happytrails
08-13-2002, 11:29 AM
Hi Wahoo, welcome to the board! Just curious where you're from, Rule is only an hour away from us.

Happytrails..........

08-13-2002, 01:41 PM
We aren't that close, try say 6 hours or so. We live down just south of Raleigh, NC. I was up in the area checking on a project, (the new ROA Control Tower) and found out that Rule was 90 miles up the road. While we were there we met a couple that driven down from somewhere in NJ to buy.

Aaron and Rhonda
wahoonc & AirAngel

Happytrails
08-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Ah, ok....cool. Yeah, I'd guess it's about an hour and a half from me. Other than stopping in for a few minutes passing through to check out the new TM's, the only experience I have with them is I got my first car from them years ago....but a car and a TM are two different things, and having no issues with it, I don't know much about their aftercare but thanks for the heads up on em!

Happytrails......

arknoah
08-17-2002, 04:50 AM
Great to have you on the board, wahoonc. I hope you find the information contained here as helpful as we have. Also, there are people with varying years of experience camping and with maintaining the units. That's given our family lots of good ideas and strategies to keep ourselves having fun throughout the season.

Again, welcome.

kempert
08-20-2002, 08:27 AM
Welcome!
I bought my TM at Rule and am extremely satisfied. After signing the papers, we spent at least 2 hours going over the operation and every aspect of it. I've called a couple of times with questions (things that I forgot) and they have been great. They told me that if I ever have a problem, their shop will call Jimmy Davis at TM to make sure that it is taken care of properly.

08-21-2002, 12:30 AM
We got our first up-close look at a TM at Rule. My wife was sold right then. We ended up driving to Minnesota to pick up our TM. Couldn't pass up the deal. Anyway, we've had work done at Rule. Nice to know there are so many TM owners in the area. We are about an hour away in Lynchburg, VA.

09-01-2002, 01:46 AM
Wow!
Quite a group from NC and close by. We are in Greensboro.

I signed up for the TrailBlazers and have not heard from them yet.

Does anyone have info on the rally for the SouthEast region?

Dave

Gene
09-01-2002, 02:38 PM
Go to www.trailmanor.com/trailblazer.htm. It lists all of the TrailBlazer rallies that are scheduled for this year. Your membership packet is in the mail.

09-02-2002, 01:06 PM
Thanks, got it and made my reservation.
Dave