PDA

View Full Version : Visiting factory in Lake City

10-06-2002, 11:11 AM
Am interested in purchasing a trail manor and will be in Lake City, Tenn. Can I go to the factory to see the trailers?

10-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Hi,
Welcome to the board, the factory loves to have people come visit. I would give them a call and see what time is best. We haven't been able to make it there yet but we are looking forward to it.

Aaron

Happytrails
10-06-2002, 01:54 PM
Trailmanor is a very different kind of company than you're used to. Yeah, give them a call and ask when would be a good time, I'm sure they'd be glad to have ya down! I've talked to Jimmy Davis down there several times, and he's told me to come on down, "We'd sure like to have ya down and give ya a tour of the plant". From what I understand, they'll take you through the whole process and show ya just how they're made and everything! I'm looking forward to going down there myself when I get the chance. They're very friendly people, and I think you'd really like it. You might even meet the owner/inventer of the TM, Bill Hulsey. It's funny actually, I wonder how many people know the whole story of how TM came to be. Bill Hulsey was on a camping trip with his family and complaining to no end about his pop up camper.......basically, his wife said, "Well, ya don't like it, build a better one!".......and he did! They are very down to earth people, I think you'd enjoy your trip there, I know a couple that used to go there once a year for adjustments and upgrades!

Happytrails...........

10-07-2002, 07:57 AM
My wife and I are going to visit the plant tommorrow. I'll let everyone know our impressions after we get back.
                                                              Al ::)

KB7OUR
10-07-2002, 09:11 AM
Al, ask 'em which 3023 belongs to Wade in AZ  ;). It should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Wade

10-07-2002, 02:30 PM
OK Wade - I'll check er out !
                              Al    ;D