PDA

View Full Version : New Trailmanor family ;D

10-21-2002, 02:30 PM
We picked up our new 2003 2720 this weekend in Anaheim, CA from Custom RV Sales. It's just grand.

Drove it home and first impression was....life is different on the highway at 55 mph! Actually enjoyed the pace and enjoyed towing the Trailmanor too. What a breeze.

I have read the board for a number of months and must say that, the good people of the board and their interesting posts were key ingredients in our decision to go Trailmanor. The wife is happy and the 4 yr. old daughter is ecstatic!
Thank you for all of the interesting angles and perspectives that you all bring and we look forward to to learning more with you.

:-*

PAUL_R
10-22-2002, 02:54 AM
:) welcome and enjoy your house on wheels.

Chris_Bauer
10-22-2002, 03:02 PM
I hate to run it into the ground, but as my signature says, "It really is the greatest thing on wheels".  Need I say more!!!  

Hope to see everyone at the Rally next year with all our inventions and upgrades :D :D :D

Civil_War_Buff
10-23-2002, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the fold.  I usually tell people that if you like your TM half as much as I like mine, you will like it a lot.

Let us know how it goes with your shake-down outing.

Happy Campin' <><

10-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Thanks to all.

We're taking our first trip to Cachuma Lake, in the mountains NE of Santa Barbara, CA, in mid Nov.

We're looking forward to our first trip.

We'll keep you posted...... ;)

11-03-2002, 02:19 PM
Congratulations on your new Trailmanor!  We bought a used one from Custom RV - Scott Eickhoff was great to work with.  He even delivered it to us in San Jose, CA!

Just returned today from our first overnight trip -- it sure beats our old tent trailer! :)

I'm sure the 2003 ones are spiffy -- have a great time in it!