PDA

View Full Version : Another TM on the road!

Happytrails
10-18-2002, 09:43 AM
We were on the way to our vacation last week, and believe it or not, I saw yet ANOTHER TM going down the road! I was towing mine, and I'm sure they noticed me going the opposite direction....lol They were headed south, just north of Harrisonburg, Va on I-81 around 2pm or so on Tuesday afternoon. I wonder if it was anyone from in here?  ;) I couldn't tell what model it was as there was a lot of traffic surrounding it, but I did notice it had roof ac.

Happytrails.......

10-20-2002, 11:46 PM
:)Happytrails,
We were heading south on I-81 at that time, so it must have been us that you passed. Unfortunately, I missed seeing you go by. We were actually on our way down to the TM plant in Tenn. before heading back home to Florida.  This was the last leg of our first trip with our new 3023. We logged 23 days and 4900 miles on this trip. I will pass on more info about this trip as soon as I can. The only other TM that we saw was when we were at the TrailBlazer rally in Mass.

PAUL_R
10-21-2002, 03:37 AM
:) saw THREE on our trip out west for the balloon festival, new mexico .....oct 3rd till oct 10th

Happytrails
10-21-2002, 09:43 AM
Videoguy, yeah, I had a feeling you would, our stretch of the road was set up higher than yours, and you were surrounded by other vehicles at the time. Not to mention how far apart the two sections of road were. But that's kinda neat to find out it was someone from this board!  ;)

Happytrails.........

10-21-2002, 12:12 PM
:D Ok! effective immediately!! any one towing their TM that is a member of this board must use either a Day Glo orange A/C cover or Spare tire cover! ;D

Hey! at least we would know it is us and not some imposter! >:(

Aaron

arknoah
10-23-2002, 01:14 AM
Good idea Wahoo.  And I have yet to see another TM anywhere -- what am I doing wrong?

Pirkups
10-29-2002, 10:20 AM
We are in Kalispell, MT and am wondering if there are any other TM owners in MT???  The Trailblazers directory lists just us!    Did follow a TM from California in late Aug/early Sept down our Main Street, heading south...was not able to see size.    We got ours in Spokane, WA, the closest dealer.  Everyone who sees it is very impressed!  

oilspot
10-29-2002, 11:05 AM
I've seen a few hear and there, although it was really exciting to see one pass through Nashville this summer.  It looked like a newer 2720 with IN plates with an Explorer tow vehicle.

I never figured out who it was.

I also (thought) I saw one this past weekend and then got closer and saw it was a high-low.

10-29-2002, 12:04 PM
We took our 3023 to Cherokee KOA in NC this past weekend.  When I woke up on Sunday, there was a TM passing our site headed out.  Didn't get out in time to stop and speak with them.  Also could not see the model.  Anyone here at that campground leaving Sunday Oct. 27th?

Happytrails
11-05-2002, 09:17 AM
You guys aren't going to believe this, but I saw yet ANOTHER TM on the road today. It was heading south on I81 just north of Roanoke, Va. It was a very small one. It struck me as odd as I'd not seen any of the smaller models closed up. As usual, I was travelling the opposite direction and didn't get a good view of the Tow Vehicle, tho I think it was dark blue. (But not sure)

Happytrails........

PAUL_R
11-05-2002, 12:50 PM
:) this past sunday I-10 outside of houston. a big one with bikes on back.