PDA

View Full Version : Curtain for 2720SL?

toolman
11-21-2018, 11:13 AM
Hi, the curtain above the sink in our 2720SL needs replacing and I am looking for a replacement or a pattern for one. This unit has tan curtains. Any spares or ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Tim

Bill
11-21-2018, 04:02 PM
Tim -

This is one of the most discussed topics on the Forum, second only, I think to toilets. A Search on the word "curtain" will bring up far more info and ideas than you wanted to know. It will be hard to match the appearance exactly, since they do fade after a while.

Bill

grubbyjeans
11-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Ours
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17374&highlight=curtains

toolman
11-23-2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys! Having trouble accessing the links so I have emailed the webmaster.
Tim

Bill
11-23-2018, 04:34 PM
Tim -

The access problem comes from the fact that you let your Sponsorship run out. As you may recall, the Forum offers a free 30-day Trial Membership, during which you have full access to the forum and its contents. At the end of 30 days, if you like what you see, you can become a Site Sponsor ($12 a year) and retain full access for a year. If you don't do this, your membership automatically drops to Registered Guest, which doesn't give you access to most of the forum. Sadly, it appears that you chose the latter.

The webmaster has posted this membership choice in several places, hoping it will be plain. You can see it on the entry page of the Forum at

trailmanorowners.com (click the link for site sponsorship)
or
trailmanorowners.com/forum/index.php
or
you can visit the sub-Forum called Getting Started on the Board (to which you do have access), and look at the second sticky post, called Becoming a Member of the Board.

We'll hope to see you back as a Site Sponsor.

Bill

toolman
11-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Thanks Bill,
Yep,I had let it expire for a bit ti but renewed it for 1 or 2 years a month or two ago. My guess it wasn't fully processed.

Bill
11-23-2018, 06:23 PM
It shouldn't take nearly that long. I'll send Chris a reminder which, added to yours, will make sure nothing is missed.

Bill