PDA

View Full Version : Website access issue

Tomahawk
05-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Hello,

I was hoping you could help me. I paid for a sponsorship on Nov 13 2017 (Transaction ID - 72E945657A202872X). Has my sponsorship been activated? I am trying to access the below link from another sponsor who emailed it to me. http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140519&postcount=5

However, I am having issues loading it. I get the message:
Tomahawk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Kris

grubbyjeans
05-29-2018, 09:28 PM
Kris, did you get access to the post?

Bill
05-30-2018, 07:44 AM
Tomahawk -

As of today, you are being carried as a Registered Guest, which means you have very limited access. For whatever reason, your Sponsorship did not go through. You need to send a Private Message (PM) to Chris. Include your forum name (Tomahawk), your real name, your method and date of transaction (Paypal? Personal check?), and anything else that seems relevant.

Meanwhile, I will tweak Chris myself. He is very good about this stuff, once he is aware of the problem, but be prepared to wait a week, since he has a busy real life beyond TMO.

Bill

Tomahawk
05-30-2018, 08:26 AM
Thanks, Bill. Is Chris' email - [email protected]? If so, I did send him the same note I posted on this thread. I can follow up with the additional information you mentioned. Thank you! Also sent "chris" a private message through the forum..
Kris