PDA

View Full Version : Forum Subscription Renewed...

Sopper
04-13-2018, 03:26 PM
I sent money via PayPal to renew my forum subscription on April 9th and have not seen my account access change as of yet. Should I contact someone directly (Bill?) to get my upgraded status?

:confused:

Thanks much for any help anyone can lend. :)

Bill
04-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Jason -

This is less than 4 days. Chris processes all these memberships himself - there is no automation. Since Chris has a real life beyond TMO, it sometimes takes a week or 10 days for it to happen. You can send him a PM at any time. Be sure to include your forum name, real name as Paypal knows it, and Paypal date and transaction number.

I can't do it myself, but if you have no success in a few days, feel free to PM and I will try to tweak him.

Bill

Sopper
04-19-2018, 09:42 AM
Bill,

I PMed Chris and haven't received a reply as of yet. It's been 10 days since I submitted my $12 renewal. Is Chris ok? Should someone check in on him?

Bill
04-19-2018, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your patience, Jason. Chris has a big family - part of that "real life" I mentioned. They would know if anything was wrong, and they are well aware of his forums (TMO was his first, but he runs a couple more besides). The lack of response is simply an indication that he hasn't has a chance to log in.

I will tweak him, and that may get his attention. Thanks again.

Bill