PDA

View Full Version : No reminder email

wbmiller3
07-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Today the board was acting weird for me. Finally realized that my membership had expired. I never got a reminder email. I think this used to work?

oldstick
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Same thing for me a month or so ago. I don't remember getting a reminder either.

logcabin
07-24-2015, 07:44 AM
My subscription expired 6/12/15 and I didn't realize it. I never got a reminder email. When I realized it today, I renewed our subscription. PLEASE resume sending 'reminder' emails for expiring subscriptions.

Kidkraz
07-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Since this forum isn't a for profit setup; and if I'm wrong I know someone will correct me here; the question should be why didn't I set myself up with a reminder to renew the subscription to the forum.
When I need reminding to send emails or follow up on something I set up a reminder within my email account, or on my phone.

oldstick
07-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Sorry, I was not complaining at all. Just pointing out the facts that occurred to me and apparently I wasn't the only one to be surprised by it. It caused no problem whatsoever to me.

As suggested, I do set reminders for things that are important, but not everything. Too much clutter in the mailbox for everything.

Padgett
07-24-2015, 03:31 PM
You can check the expiration in User's Control Panel near the bottom click "List Subscriptions".