PDA

View Full Version : New site sponsor

qwackerwacker
06-29-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone , just joined as sponsor status today. We just got our 2720sl-2006 this past week. Thanx in advance for all recent help

funpilot
06-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the forums as a full member. I am sure you will agree with the rest of us that the annual fee is well worth it.

Padgett
06-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Welcome. Seems to be quite a few of us with '04'05'06'07 2720SLs and we range from jolly campers to technofreaks.

So anything you need, someone will have an opinion. May even be right...

qwackerwacker
07-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Thanx for the welcome-seems as though i am still on restricted basis for user cp and such ????????????? I guess this to will pass .

oldstick
07-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Thanx for the welcome-seems as though i am still on restricted basis for user cp and such ????????????? I guess this to will pass .

Your not the only one. Maybe Bill and Chris and both on vacation. My membership evidently expired (although I don't remember any messages saying it was about to) so I renewed last week thru PayPal.

Status not changed as of yet.

Bill
07-08-2015, 07:55 AM
I am not on vacation, and have corresponded with both of these members. However, you need to understand that as a Moderator, I have no power to do anything except tweak Chris, who may indeed be temporarily out of touch.

Zartoon, I haven't forgotten you.

Bill

Chris
07-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi All,
My apologies, I was out camping. I have credited everyone who was missing. I apologize to Zartoon for not catching his sooner. I have hopefully made up for it. I am going to upgrade the forum soon to version 4. I am hopeful that it resolves the issues with paypal that have been prevalent up till now. I will be upgrading it this weekend. The website will be down for a few hours during the process.
Thanks
Ct..

oldstick
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
No complaints whatsoever on my part Chis, thanks. My account seems to up to date now.