PDA

View Full Version : I may have a PayPal issue

funpilot
09-15-2014, 08:52 PM
I singed up to be a site sponsor, have the email confirming it from PayPal but the forum does not recognize it. Please update for me.

MisterP
09-16-2014, 05:12 AM
A couple things you can try - delete your internet cache and reset your site cookies. Either might prevent seeing your updated membership. Deleting cookies means you will have to put your password in again, so make sure you know it or have it available.

If these actions don't help, a PM to Chris, our Admin, might get faster action than leaving a post here.

funpilot
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
I have deleted the cookies and cache, have sent a PM yesterday, nothing yet.

Jampcourt
09-16-2014, 02:55 PM
It appears that the administrator Chris is having PayPal issues again. It took me 7 weeks earlier this summer, but I finally gained full access to the forum. It might take some persistence! Good Luck---it will be worth it!

funpilot
09-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Can someone who knows Chris please get him to address my site sponsorship status?

Bill
09-17-2014, 09:20 AM
I have sent him a message, which he should get shortly. Apologies from both of us - Paypal is still apparently a problem.

Bill

Redtail Cruiser
09-20-2014, 12:46 PM
The PayPal issue might be sorted out. I renewed my annual subscription yesterday with PayPal and my renewal was posted this morning.

ShrimpBurrito
09-20-2014, 01:09 PM
The PayPal issue might be sorted out. I renewed my annual subscription yesterday with PayPal and my renewal was posted this morning.

I had the same experience when I renewed recently. Maybe the problem is just with new members?

Dave

funpilot
09-20-2014, 02:20 PM
I am fine now.

mecicon
09-20-2014, 06:41 PM
You may have set a "record" 70 posts as a Trial Member and then you became a Sponsor. :p

Snitzle
09-21-2014, 07:08 AM
[QUOTE=ShrimpBurrito;114604]I had the same experience when I renewed recently. Maybe the problem is just with new members?

I'm still having problems with my membership. I renewed but still get messages that I am not allowed to do certain things on the forum.

funpilot
09-21-2014, 05:31 PM
You may have set a "record" 70 posts as a Trial Member and then you became a Sponsor. :p

I plead guilty !!

scrubjaysnest
11-13-2014, 01:46 PM
I had the same experience when I renewed recently. Maybe the problem is just with new members?

Dave
May not be just new members, my subscription lapsed on Nov 6 and I didn't pick up on it till Nov 11 at which time I did another 3 year. Sometimes it takes Chris a little time to catch up on things.
About the same time I was trying to delete my old address from the paypal acct and that took paypal support. Did receive the email to show the payment was made.

update
Yep got a pm from Chris 11/12/14 and he has no record from paypal of the transaction. Emailed him a copy of the receipt. My daughter had so many problems with paypal she quit using them.

scrubjaysnest
11-17-2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks for your help Chris, sorry you had to beat PayPal over the head.

kikeehn
11-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Just became a site sponsor this weekend. Instead of using Pay Pal it self, I used the Credit Card option since I don't belong to Pay Pal and never will. ( I had an Identity Theft Problem with them a few years ago.) With in a couple of hours noticed my status was changed to Site Sponsor.:new_newbi