PDA

View Full Version : Trailmanor Owner's Pages Informational Flyer?

Sopper
08-08-2014, 08:42 PM
This is less a board suggestion and more of a community suggestion.

Have we ever thought of designing a promotional flyer for the Owner's Pages / Forum? Something that each of us could have printed out and in our camper / TV glovebox? That way, when we bump into newer TM owners or those not familiar with this community, we could direct them to our site by giving them the handout or tucking it into their door.

I believe this would be a fantastic way to advertise our campers and community. What does everyone else think?

:confused:

:new_newbi

LoveToCamp
08-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Or, have TrailManor put the link to the Forum in the TM brochure. I don't have one handy, but I bet the link is not there. But, that does not do those of you far from a dealer any good, I suppose. Easier to print something on our own printer, and keep it handy.

Not a bad idea!

Padgett
08-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Great idea but computers saved me from flunking drafting so would appreciate other's artistic capabilities.

RottieMom
08-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Nice idea Jason.

Bill
08-09-2014, 08:07 AM
If this is done, it will be important to specify that this Forum is not affiliated with or sponsored by the factory in any way.

Bill

tentcamper
08-09-2014, 08:21 PM
If something is done, I would think it should be coordinate with trailblazers. Since both sites have links to each other. One is a camping group/club focused on trailmanors owners and the other being a group that shares information about trailmanors.

scrubjaysnest
08-12-2014, 09:05 AM
If something is done, I would think it should be coordinate with trailblazers. Since both sites have links to each other. One is a camping group/club focused on trailmanors owners and the other being a group that shares information about trailmanors.
This will have to be spelled out very clearly as the two groups have often been confused in the past even to the point of having money sent to the wrong group.

tentcamper
08-12-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm sure it could be worked out. But it would be nice to hand a TM owner you meet a flyer with both groups info and the web sites.

Chris
08-17-2014, 04:43 PM
I think it's a good idea. I haven't had any contact with the factory since it changed hands. The Hulsey's weren't overly keen on the idea. The other forum I run has great factory participation. They're involved to a point, but don't interfere when things aren't "Going their way". I'll check with TM and see what they think.

As for the TrailBlazers, we had a relationship a while back. They weren't happy, so I let it go. We can see if they're interested again.
Ct..